Best Black Friday Robot Vacuum Deals 2019
Hello, November is here, a time when the shopping frenzy sets in.
Everyone is curious about what are the best Black Friday Robot Vacuum Deals in 2019.
Considering the crazy discounts we saw during last year’s event, the 2019 sale is expected to offer much better robot vacuum discounts and slashed off prices. This is following the intense competition we have seen, especially from Roborock, the new Chinese brand on the block.
What is Black Friday?
For starters, Black Friday is an annual sale event in November acknowledged in the entire world. The sale marks the beginning of the shopping season in readiness for Christmas and New Year celebrations.
This winter sale is organized in almost all the countries with the US leading the pack for obvious reasons. However, different countries have a different understanding of the word, but one thing that remains consistent is that it is a sale event.
BF is the day after Thanksgiving in the US, and the word was coined from the fact that there were many accidents and catastrophes on that day. This is quite true because we’ve seen several accidents during Black Friday, often caused by the crowds of shoppers. But thanks to Amazon and the rest of the online retailers, you can scramble for deals without leaving your house.
Also, some explanations suggest that it is a period in the calendar when retailers started making profits thus moving from the red zone to the black zone.
In the UK, Canada, Mexico, France, Australia, Germany, and the rest of the countries, there could also be different explanations, but one thing remains uniform; it’s the biggest annual sale!
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday is held on the day after Thanksgiving meaning it’s scheduled for the 29rd of November 2019. In 2017 on 24th November and 23th November in 2018.
This year big sales is set for November 29, but I am sure deals will start trickling in that week, through the weekend and even to post – Cyber Monday. We’ve seen some retailers even coining their own ‘Black Thursday’ by starting their sale on Thanksgiving.
For the clever shopper, it’s a good idea to start scouting for deals from November 20th. If you have a tight schedule, you can subscribe to deals and price drop alerts to receive updates when there are deals.
What Are The Best Deals in 2019?
Roomba Sales 2019
Arguably the best robot vacuum brand, iRobot, has been forced to drop its prices to keep up the stiff competition.
Also, the fact that there is one new model, Roomba s9/s9+ and i7/i7+, means that the focus has shifted away from the older models, including the discontinued Roomba 980.
We’ve also seen the Roomba 690 drop below the $300 mark twice this year, and maybe it’s time the cheapest smart Roomba will hit the lowest price to compete with Deebot N79s, as well as its mates, the Roomba 675 and E5.
- Limited time deal999.99 $ 798.98 $ YOU SAVE: 201 $
- Limited time deal649.99 $ 449.00 $ YOU SAVE: 200 $
- Limited time deal1299.99 $ 1099.00 $ YOU SAVE: 200 $
- Limited time deal699.99 $ 599.00 $ YOU SAVE: 100 $
- Limited time deal999.99 $ 899.00 $ YOU SAVE: 100 $
- Limited time deal379.99 $ 299.99 $ YOU SAVE: 80 $
- Limited time deal449.99 $ 379.99 $ YOU SAVE: 70 $
- Limited time deal299.00 $ 229.99 $ YOU SAVE: 69 $
- Limited time deal499.99 $ 449.00 $ YOU SAVE: 50 $
- Limited time deal269.00 $ YOU SAVE: 30 $
- Limited time deal249.99 $ 224.00 $ YOU SAVE: 25 $
- Limited time deal199.00 $ 179.00 $ YOU SAVE: 20 $
- 912.41 $
- Limited time deal244 $ 239.99 $ YOU SAVE: 4 $
EUFY Sales 2019
This is another cheap and trendy brand. Over the past year, EUFY has released several models, including Robovac 15c, 25c, 30c, among others.
If you want a carpet vacuum, the new EUFY Robovac 11s Max and Robovac 15c Max are great models as they push suction power to 2000Pa.
The prices are also fair, and even though they were no major deal last year, we expect prices to drop significantly this year.
- Limited time deal299.99 $ 189.99 $ YOU SAVE: 110 $
- Limited time deal229.99 $ 159 $ YOU SAVE: 70 $
- Limited time deal549.99 $ 379 $ YOU SAVE: 170 $
- Limited time deal319.99 $ 297.65 $ YOU SAVE: 22 $
- Limited time deal279.99 $ 259.99 $ YOU SAVE: 20 $
- Limited time deal219.00 $
- Limited time deal239.99 $ 179 $ YOU SAVE: 60 $
- 249.99 $ 249.98 $
Deebot Sales 2019
The Deebot N79s has been the highlight of the Deebot Series.
We’ve seen its price drop to $120 before plummeting to $230.
This year, it’s expected to feature among the best deals as it is among the best affordable vacuums. Other ECOVACS deals to expect include Deebot 500, Deebot 711, and the OZMO series.
- Limited time deal529.99 $ 299.99 $ YOU SAVE: 230 $
- Limited time deal399.98 $ 229.99 $ YOU SAVE: 169 $
- Limited time deal549.99 $ 425.00 $ YOU SAVE: 124 $
- Limited time deal279.99 $ 179.99 $ YOU SAVE: 100 $
- Limited time deal799.99 $ 699.99 $ YOU SAVE: 100 $
- Limited time deal699.99 $ 599.99 $ YOU SAVE: 100 $
- Limited time deal229.99 $ 173.86 $ YOU SAVE: 56 $
- Limited time deal399.99 $ 349.00 $ YOU SAVE: 50 $
- Limited time deal299.00 $ 249.99 $ YOU SAVE: 49 $
- 199.99 $
- 194.98 $
Roborock Sales 2019
The highlight of Black Friday this year will be Roborock, the company behind the Roborock S5 and S6, Xiaomi vacuum, and Xiaowa.
The S5 is a really impressive vacuum cleaner and integrates a mop just like the new Roborock S6. There’s also the S5 Max.
- Limited time deal599.99 $ 499.99 $ YOU SAVE: 100 $
- Limited time deal399.99 $ 319.99 $ YOU SAVE: 80 $
- Limited time deal299.99 $ 199 $ YOU SAVE: 100 $
Neato Sales 2019
This brand has not released new products of late but expect to see some good deals as well.
We hope the price of the D7 Connected will come down from $800 as we still wait for Neato’s new model.
- Limited time deal829.99 $ 545.99 $ YOU SAVE: 284 $
- Limited time deal729.99 $ 499.99 $ YOU SAVE: 230 $
- Limited time deal529.99 $ 299.99 $ YOU SAVE: 230 $
- Limited time deal599.00 $ 429.99 $ YOU SAVE: 169 $
Coredy Sales 2019
While it is a little-known brand, Coredy vacuums have been here since 2011.
The company has continued to raise the standards with some great vacuums including a 3-in-1 cleaner that sweeps, vacuums and mops. The prices are very fair and with Black Friday around the corner, expect some fantastic Coredy vacuum deals this Black Friday
- Limited time deal215.99 $ 138 $ YOU SAVE: 77 $
- Limited time deal165.99 $ 95 $ YOU SAVE: 70 $
Shark ION Sales 2019
SharkNinja is also expected to feature in this year’s sale.
This could be the final big sale for Shark NV752 as we await the release of a new Shark robot vacuum.
- Limited time deal449.00 $ 349.99 $ YOU SAVE: 99 $
- Limited time deal349.99 $ 269.99 $ YOU SAVE: 80 $
- Limited time deal599.99 $ 590.00 $ YOU SAVE: 9 $
- 279.34 $
iLIFE Sales 2019
If you are looking for a cheap robot vacuum under $200, ILIFE has plenty of options in the A-Series and V-Series range.
In July, we’ve seen the price drop on a few models with the ILIFE A4s notable falling to $125 in July.
With new models like V8s and A10, expect crazy prices on the previous models.
- Limited time deal299.99 $ 179.99 $ YOU SAVE: 120 $
- Limited time deal249.99 $ 199.99 $ YOU SAVE: 50 $
- 229.99 $
How to select the best robot vacuum
1. What are your needs?
One of the things that make robot vacuum unique is that they are highly specialized to suit specific cleaning demands of homeowners. So far, robot vacuums have been segmented depending on the cleaning they offer.
Here are a few recommendations but you can find our detailed robot vacuum buying guide here in this review of the best robot vacuums in the market.
If you have hardwood floors, look out for a vacuum with soft bristle brushes or rubber extractors because they are gentle on the fragile surface. You may also want to consider a mopping function which ensures floors are cleaned with minimal water as moisture is hardwood floor’s enemy number one. We have reviewed the best robot vacuums for hardwood floors.
For homeowners with carpets, a vacuum with high suction power is the most ideal. The higher the carpet pile, the more the suction required. On some specific rugs like shag, you also need to consider the brush and several other factors.
We have done a review of the best robot vacuums for carpets in 2019.
Some of the models that feature in the review include Roomba 980, Roomba S9 and S9+, EUFY 11s Max, and 15C Max, among others.
We also have robot vacuums that have been designed to handle pet messes. If you are ever frustrated by the pet hair on your floor and carpets, look out for moderate suction so as not to blow away the pet hair, a tangle-free brush and preferably, a robot mop. HEPA filters are also necessary to combat the pet dander related allergens.
On this website, we also have a review of the best robot vacuums for pet hair in 2019. Among the models that are ideal for pets include Roomba 690, bObsweep PetHair, Roomba 980, ILIFE V7s Pro, ECOVACS N79s among others.
Large apartments and high traffic rooms require a longer time to clean and precision respectively.
If you want the best vacuum for such tasks, make sure to go for longer runtime and if possible, get a vacuum with auto-resume, for example, Roomba 960 and 980, Botvac D7 Connected, Roborock S50 among others.
For the smart home shopper, there is so much in stock for you. We have robot vacuums with Wi-Fi for Smartphone operation as well as integration with other connected devices like Amazon Alexa, HomeKit, SmartThings, among others.
ECOVACS N79s is a great choice because it offers a wide range of smart features at a very low price compared to the likes of Roomba 980 and the new Roomba i7+.
2. What are the best brands?
The robot vacuums industry has attracted a lot of companies. Today, the market is flooded with all kinds of brands, from the trusted ones to come cheap knockoffs.
As a rule of the thumb, buy from a trusted brand. Some of the household names in the market are iRobot, Neato Robotics, ILIFE, ECOVACS, SharkNinja, Dyson, Samsung, and the rest. Don’t shy away from the cheap Chinese brands like ILIFE, Xiaomi, and ECOVACS; they have some excellent products unlike most of their counterparts.
But why should you buy these top brands yet they are expensive?
- First, one thing that is synonymous with top brands is reliability and value for money. Buying from a trusted brand guarantees you a good robot vacuum most of the time.
- The second reason you need a top brand is that of the after-sales services. These little-known brands have very poor after sales and customer support. They don’t honor warranties and finding replacement parts like filters, brushes, and accessories may be a nightmare.
3. What’s your budget?
Lastly, you have to set your budget. The robot vacuums market offers a range of options, from the cheap robot vacuums under $200 like most ILIFE robot vacuums to high-end models like Roomba i7+ that cost over $900.
Typically, one would be more inclined to think that the expensive models are the best and the cheap ones a waste of money. I agree with the rule of ‘you get what you pay for, but things may be entirely different with robot vacuums. Some cheap models deliver excellent performance and consequently, better value for money.
Black Friday Shopping Tips
Here are three essential tips for shopping online.
1. Window shop upcoming deals
Well, Black Friday deals are meant to be surprise deals but don’t let them catch you by surprise. Make sure to do some window shopping to have an idea of what are the upcoming sales.
You don’t want to fall for a robot vacuum on the first day, yet there is a better deal of a robot vacuum with a mop on the second day. We understand this might be a hassle and that’s why our editors will be updating this review with all the latest robot vacuum deals they discover.
2. Prepare a wish list
Black Friday deals are irresistible because of the crazy discounts. If you are the impulse buyer, this is not a sale you want to go into freestyle without any specific agenda.
Prepare a wish list and try to stick to it because the slashed prices might get you buying things you don’t need because they are cheap.
For every item you have in your shopping list, browse for the best deals you have seen so far and prioritize the models based on their performance.
3. Watch out for flash sales
One of the exciting things about Black Friday is the flash sales. This is a timed event where you find select items at incredibly low prices.
Flash sales are just there to excite customers, but in the long run, some people benefit from low prices. Usually, the stock for items on flash sale is always limited, so it’s a first come first served basis.
Make sure to check out once you’ve added the product to cart. Remember, you snap a deal upon checking out and getting an order number and not by just adding it to cart. Watch out for these mini sales because you might get the Roomba 980 for $200; you never know.
Other helpful tips
- Have a stable internet connection and a fast device
- Always be ready with your account logged in and shipping and payment details up to date
- Be patient when your favorite product is sold out, the seller might update inventory
- Try Amazon Prime for exclusive offers and services
We expect to have plenty of deals as each brand tries to assert itself in the competitive robot vacuums market.
Remember the date, 29rd November 2019, that’s when the 2019 Black Friday will start.
But if you ask me, every other day has been Black Friday if you are the smart shopper who knows where to get the deals. There are always crazy deals out there, the problem is spotting them.
For us, we are still on the hunt, and that’s why you should bookmark this page if you want to get the best robot vacuums deals.