Best Roomba Black Friday Deals 2020
You will agree with me that 2020 has been an extraordinary year. Like 1920, 2020 has been the year of a virus that has crippled every sector of the economy.
While most industries have been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic, we are glad the robot vacuums industry managed to remain afloat.
In this Black Friday Roomba deals, find all the Roomba deals that will be available on Black Friday and Cyber Monday as well.
Black Friday 2020
The 2020 Black Friday is scheduled for Friday, the 27th of November, the day after Thanksgiving, as is the norm. On the other hand, Cyber Monday will be coming on Monday, the 30th of November, and will feature several smart robot vacuum deals.
Why buy Roomba?
You might have saved for a while to get yourself a Roomba in 2020. If you’re ready to get one now, we advise you to be a little patient and wait for Black Friday 2020 and Cyber Monday.
If you want the best robot vacuum deals, this is the year’s biggest sale, and there will be plenty of discounts.
Over the years, homeowners have been taking advantage of this sale. While the end of November seems so far, there’s some good news.
In the past, most of the deals started flowing in from the 20th of November but considering the online shopping frenzy witnessed because of lockdown, expect early deals, as early as the beginning of November.
Our Quick Pick
Why Buy Roomba?
Now, why should you buy Roomba in a market that has dozens of robot vacuum brands?
Well, iRobot is the best robot vacuum brand in the market. The Massachusetts-based company is the pioneer of robot vacuums and boasts the best technology in the industry. Most of the innovations, including the 3-stage cleaning system, Dirt Detect, self-recharge + resume, vSLAM navigation and mapping, and auto self-emptying, were pioneered by iRobot; other brands just replicated the technology.
To find out which is the best Roomba to buy in 2020, you can check out our exclusive Roomba 2020 comparison, where we have listed the best models that should be on your wishlist and explored the different Roomba technologies, and how they work.
Best Black Friday 2020 Roomba Deals and Discounts
Without mincing more words, here are the best Roomba deals that will feature during this year’s sale.
If you are on a budget, all your eyes should be fixed on the 614, the cheapest iRobot vacuum in 2020.
- Well, this is an entry-level robot vacuum designed for homeowners with small apartments and less busy homes. If you are a first-time buyer with bare floors, and maybe one or two pets, it’s a great option.
- However, it isn’t the right model for carpets, and also, it doesn’t have a decent runtime and navigation system.
- Moreover, iRobot 614 lacks WiFi, so smartphone operation and Alexa compatibility are not available.
It was also among the cheapest Roombas last Black Friday, and in the upcoming sale, it should also feature as it has been resilient on the market, and still boasts the tag of the best-selling Roomba on Amazon.
Last year, it sold at a 30% discount, and this year, expect huge savings as well.
But considering it’s an old model, there will be limited stocks.
In case you find enticing Roomba 690 deals, should you snap it?
The 690 is not so different from the Roomba 614 only that it is a connected model.
- It features 2.4GHz WiFi compatibility, which supports mobile app operation and Alexa.
- The 690 is ideal for small to medium-sized apartments with bare floors, and pets.
- Carpet performance is not impressive, just like in 614.
Another noteworthy difference is that the 614 lacks any Virtual Walls device though it is compatible with the containment technology. On the other hand, the Roomba 690 works with Virtual Walls and includes one Virtual Walls node.
But the big question is whether you should buy this model.
Except for the aesthetics and finishing, the 675 is the same as the 690 in terms of features and performance.
- But it costs slightly cheaper than the 690 because it doesn’t come with a dual wall virtual walls node.
- For homeowners who have nothing to worry as to where their robot vacuum goes, this is a sweet deal.
This year, iRobot is expected to offer the same deals as last year’s Black Friday.
- It features 5X the air power than the previous 600 series, making it ideal for low pile carpets.
- The filtration system is also enhanced though it isn’t HEPA grade.
It’s highly unlikely we’ll be seeing Roomba 980 deals in 2020. Instead, you can find some fantastic discounts on the 960.
This year, with the likes of the i7, S9, i3+, and i8+ in the market, expect it to drop further below the $500 mark.
Now, should you buy it or not?
- Well, the 900 series brings on board a VSLAM navigation, longer runtime, and auto-resume function.
- It’s also smarter and offers advanced cleaning settings, and feeds like cleaning reports.
- Unfortunately, the 960 is not ideal for medium and high pile carpets as it relies on the same motor the 800 series has. It lacks a Carpet mode, and this is the main difference between the 960 vs. 980. Another difference is the fact that the 960 has a shorter runtime than the 980, so it isn’t the best for large apartments, so it can resume cleaning after recharging.
The I series consists of the i7 (7150) and i7+(7550).
The two were fresh during the 2018 Black Friday sale, but unfortunately, the deals were not so generous.
Last year, at least the prices came down though there were limited discounts, but this year, expect some good deals now that the S9 is also available.
- The new i7 brings one big technology; iRobot CleanBase. This is a self-emptying bin that can hold up to a month’s dirt.
The iRobot CleanBase comes with the i7+ model only while the i7 doesn’t include the unit, but is compatible with one.
- There’s also iAdapt 3.0, which brings a new feature called Imprint Smart Mapping. This addition offers enhanced controls and customization. You can now clean the kitchen alone instead of vacuuming the entire house.
The S9+ is the latest Roomba vacuum.
Well, there will be discounts, but don’t expect the best Roomba in the market to offer big discounts, just the way the i7 did last year.
This is one of the most expensive robot vacuums, but then, it’s worth every penny.
The new S9+ is the true successor of the iRobot 980. It capitalizes on the mistakes of the Roomba i7.
This time, it comes with a longer 120 minutes and steps up suction power to 40X or 2200Pa. Remember, the i7 only has 10X power. The S series also has CleanBase technology and is available in two models: iRobot 9150 (S9) and 9550 (S9+).
The new S9+ is the true successor of the iRobot 980. It capitalizes on the mistakes of the Roomba i7.
- This time, it comes with a longer 120 minutes and steps up suction power to 2200Pa. Remember, the i7 only has 1000Pa.
- The S series also has CleanBase technology and is available in two models as well; iRobot 9150 (S9) and 9550 (S9+).
The Roomba i3 and i3+ are among the latest Roombas on the market. The two are entry-level robot vacuums that have automatic self-emptying bin technology, dubbed. The only difference between these two models is the inclusion of the iRobot CleanBase unit. The Roomba i3 doesn’t come with the CleanBase unit, but it is compatible with the technology. On the other hand, the i3+ comes with the CleanBase unit.
Regarding cleaning performance, the i3 and i3+ are ideal for cleaning bare floors and pet messes. During Black Friday 2020, expect the i3 and i3+ to feature but not at a huge discount now that they are cheap robot vacuums. If you want the best affordable Roomba with self-emptying, look no further, this is the best shot.
Roomba i8 and i8+
The Roomba i8 and i8+ are the other new Roombas on the market and feature the iRobot CleanBase system. But then, the i8 doesn’t come with the CleanBase unit though it is compatible with the technology. If you want a model that comes with the CleanBase unit, get the Roomba i8+.
The Roomba i8 and i8+ are much similar to the i3 and i3+, but then, this model comes with a few bells and whistles, and that’s why it’s a little bit more expensive. First, it has an Anti-Allergen system, a new technology designed to ensure that all captured allergens don’t sneak back into the atmosphere. If you have pets and allergies, this is something you will definitely like. Another unique feature is the iRobot Genius™, which offers personalized cleaning.
There you have it, folks, all the best Roomba deals and discounts this Black Friday.
And it’s not just Roombas; there will also be Braava deals for those who want a robot mop.
If you want a robot mop, then look out for Braava 380 discounts, which will definitely be plenty.
Last year, this was the best iRobot mop, overshadowing the earlier Braava 240.
The 240 had a $70 discount while the Braava 380t attracted a $70 discount.
This year, there won’t be huge deals for the Braava 240, but for the 380t, it will be business as usual.
Now, the Braava 380 will be a great model for those on a budget.
Otherwise, it’s not the best that money can buy.
However, it can handle the small to medium-sized apartments efficiently, but with a newer model on the market, why not try the new Braava?
It will probably have a 10 – 15% discount now that it is still the best robot mop from iRobot.
The Braava M6 is the ultimate robot mop and has been designed to sync with the new Roomba S9+, and the i7/i3/i8 models.
As the Roomba sweeps and vacuums, it follows behind, wiping the floors.
The M6 is smarter in all ways compared to the Braava 380t, so it should be number one on your wishlist this Black Friday.
Black Friday Roomba Replacement Parts and Accessories
For those who already have Roombas, Black Friday is still a good time to shop for replacement parts and accessories.
You can buy filters, replacement brushes, bins, and any other parts that are worn out on your Roomba. You will find replacement parts from iRobot and other generic brands. While the generic brands offer affordable replacement parts, we strongly recommend buying original Roomba replacement parts. Also, make sure to match the part numbers to avoid buying the wrong replacement part.
Black Friday 2020 will also be a great time to purchase additional Roomba accessories. If you want to add another Virtual Wall device, there will be plenty in stock at massive discounts now that digital boundaries are taking over. For those looking for the iRobot CleanBase unit to complete their system, iRobot will also have plenty of discounts.
So, if you have been stuck with your iRobot vacuum that works with the iRobot self-emptying but you don’t have the CleanBase unit, stay on alert.
How to find the best Roomba and Braava deals this Black Friday
Now, one thing about Black Friday is that the deals are always limited. While crazy discounts are guaranteed, there will be minimal stock, so this is a sale even for the fast fingers.
What makes this year’s sale unique is that few stores will be open considering the lockdowns and the Coronavirus containment measures.
In this segment, we have shared tips on how to find the best Roomba deals.
- First things first. Don’t go shopping without a particular Roomba in mind. These little helpers are designed for different cleaning needs. Make sure to read reviews adequately and find out which is the best Roomba for you. Many homeowners end up buying the wrong robot vacuum during Black Friday because they focus much on discounts rather than their needs.
Check out our exclusive Roomba 2020 comparison to find out which is the best Roomba robot vacuum for you.
- The next thing you need to do is to anticipate the deals. Now that you know a Roomba 675 will fit your budget or the new Roomba S9+ is what you want, know when the deals will drop. Here, it could be hectic to scour the internet looking for where the best deals are. Make sure to follow this page, and we’ll be updating the latest deals.
- The last thing is about being a smart online shopper. Remember, deals are limited, and you only have one after checking out. So, make sure to log in to your account with the payment and address updated before the deals go live. This way, you will be fast in adding the item to your cart and checking out.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most powerful Roomba?
Can Roomba robot vacuum cleaners perform wet cleaning?
Are Roomba vacuums suitable for allergic people?
Why are Roombas so expensive?
What Roomba robot cleaners are better for carpets?
That’s it for today. As we said, we will be updating this page, so make sure to keep it right here.
You can also check out our other Black Friday robot vacuum deals.