The bObsweep bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair
Among the notable features of the bObsweep that make it a superb purchase include a user-friendly interface and most importantly, splendid performance as far as cleaning is concerned. To crown it all, the price makes it quite a deal for such a high tech vacuum cleaner. Like earlier said, we finally got the bObsweep and for that reason, we are going to review its features and see why it is poised to be the next big thing in the robotic vacuum cleaners wars.
Sleek Design with bObsweep’s Signature TouchMe™ Texture
A good robotic vacuum cleaner should not only clean your house but also complement the interior. For this reason, bObisweep insisted on a compact, sleek, stylish and appealing look. It measures 2.6 x 12.6 x 3.4 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. Besides, the vac sports a luxurious TouchMe texture that covers the cleaners outer surface in a silky sensation.
Go!, Juice, and Waffle
The bObi Pet has these three functions that can be set using the three touchscreen buttons.
Go! Sets the vacuum cleaner to a quick cleaning schedule. On the other hand, Juice sends the cleaner to its recharge base whenever the battery level goes below 15%, Lastly, Waffle mode is similar to Spot Cleaning as is in Roombas. It is ideal for cleaning intensively specific areas with more dirt in a grid pattern thereby removing all stains and dirt.
Made to Do More with 5-In-1 Cleaning
The bObsweep bObi Pet is a unique vacuum cleaner that does more tasks than ordinary cleaners. It brings on board 5-in-1 cleaning that guarantees spotless cleaning always. It has been built to sweep, vacuum, mop, UV sterilizes and purifies air for a great atmosphere free from dirt and air pollution.
Pet Hair Technology
If pet hair and allergens are your main concern, then you can never go wrong with the bObisweep bObi Pet. This cleaner employs the improved TurboLift™ Vacuum Suctioning technology that guarantees the pickup and cleaning of pet fur and pet paws respectively.
It also vacuums allergens like pollen, dust bunnies and dust mites with ease leaving you with a fresh room with fresh breathable air
Multi-Tier Brush System
The bObisweep bObi Pet boasts of a multi-tier brushing system. This feature has parallel bristles and elaborate rubber brushes that boost the vac’s sweeping power. There’s also a side brush that extends the bObi Pet’s cleaning area by covering her 6-inch path width, deep corners, and other hard-to-reach areas. This gives it a plus compared to most similar vacs that don’t even have side brushes, something that leaves a trail of dirt on the path of the cleaner.
Easily Detachable Dust Bin
For easy maintenance, the bObi Pet has a large capacity dirt bin that will save you from frequent emptying. Furthermore, it is easily detachable, washable and fully submersible in water during cleaning.
Edge and Obstacle Sensors
If your room is full of stuff, don’t worry because the bObisweep Pet has been designed to maneuver through obstacles.
This vac has cool edge sensors that detect her path to avoid falls, especially along staircase edges. There are also obstacle sensors which have been engineered to help the cleaner avoid obstacles like furniture, bed supports, stands and other common household furniture and obstacles.
To accomplish this, the bObi Pet has highly responsive Infrared Edge Sensors and 80 Touch Sensors.
bObi blOck Digital Boundary
The bObi Pet boasts of the blOck Digital Boundary technology that allows homeowners restrict the cleaner from accessing designated areas. From our stay with the bObi Pet, we decided to keep it off from the dining area because the floor is lower than that of the main living room.
We did this cautiously fearing it would fall off to the dining area but it didn’t. During the entire time, it avoided the area. This technology creates an invisible linear block on areas where the homeowner deems insecure or unnecessary to clean. Furthermore, setting it up is very easy.
Wireless Remote Control
The bObisweep bObi Pet offers its users the convenience they deserve as far as control is concerned.
First, the vac comes with wireless control courtesy of a remote kit with LCD. It also has 3 easy buttons that can unleash the whole power of this vacuum cleaner. These buttons are Go!, Juice, and Waffle, as simple as that!
Self-Charging & Resume
With this vacuum cleaner, you need not worry about incomplete cleaning sessions because of low battery levels. This is because the bObsweep bObi Pet comes with a cool self-charging feature that enables the cleaner recharge itself. Once its battery drops below 15%, it finds its way to the charging base for recharge. Thereafter, it resumes cleaning from where it left.
Easy 7-Day Scheduling
Just like in many robotic vacuum cleaners, scheduling is a really important feature. It allows homeowners to program the vacuum cleaner for a maximum of 7 days. We decided to schedule this vacuum cleaner to start cleaning every morning at 8: 00 am. We did this for 3 days and it actually worked.
The bObi Pet is among the best vacuum cleaners in terms of environmental safety. First, it is energy efficient courtesy of powerful and optimized motors that require little energy for operation. Second, it produces a mere 65 dB when in operation making it such a low-noise operation vacuum cleaner.
X-AMPlified Long-Lasting Battery
One thing I personally liked about this vac is that it was able to clean the house on a single charge. It has the Patented bObsweep X-AMPlified battery that can power the vac for a cool one and a half hours. On the first day, it ran for about an hour before it finished cleaning. On the second day, it was up for about 30 minutes before it went to its charging base when the battery dropped down to 15%.
To guarantee customers the potential of this battery, bObisweep offers an extended 2-Year warranty on this battery.
- Measures 12.6 x 12.6 x 3.4 inches and weighs 10 lbs.
- bObsweep’s Signature TouchMe™ Texture
- Rubber brushes
- 6-inch Side brush
- TurboLift™ Vacuum Suctioning technology
- Go!, Juice and Waffle buttons
- 5-In-1 Cleaning
- Three Touch Buttons
- Washable and fully submersible
- Infrared Edge sensors
- 80 Touch sensors
- bObi blOck Digital Boundary
- 65 dB noise-operation
- Self-Charging & Resume
- Wireless control
- X-AMPlified Battery
- 2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
What’s in the box?
On opening the package, these are the components we found;
- bObi Pet
- Charging station and adapter
- Remote control
- Boundary blOck
- Mop attachment
- Microfiber mopping cloths
- X-AMPlified battery
- Main and side brushes
- Extra HEPA Filters
- Extra main brush holder
- Maintenance & syncing tools
- Blindfold stickers
- Owner’s manual
- Warranty card
- 1.Stylish Design – A vacuum cleaner should complement your room’s interior and that’s exactly what the bObi Pet does with the Signature TouchMe™ Texture.
- 2. Extra Filter and Brush Holder – bObisweep understand the hassles of getting a new brush holder and filter to cushion you from replacement costs.
- 3. 5-in-1 Cleaning – This is perhaps the best thing about the bObi Pet. Besides the basic functions – vacuuming, sweeping and mopping, it also sterilizes floors and purifies the air.
- 4. Pet Hair Technology – This cleaner is also ideal for pet hair and allergens cleaning, a unique feature among ordinary robotic vacuum cleaners.
- 5. Digital Boundary Markers – If you have areas you don’t want the cleaner to reach, the digital blOck boundaries come in handy. You can set digital barriers to restrict the cleaner from accessing your desired areas.
- 6. Ideal for All Floors – During our tests, we tried it on a range of floor types and the results were impressive on all these floors.
- 7. UV Floor Sterilization – This is a great feature that the bObi Pet has whereas many high end vacs lack it.
- 8. Air Purification – The bObsweep Pet also purifies air thus leaving you with clean, fresh and breathable air.
- Unfortunately, the bObi Pet has some few shortcomings. They include;
- 1. Disregards Black Furniture – We noticed that the sensors tend to disregard black furniture and other dark colors. For that reason, it kept knocking some furniture.
- 2. Challenges in Locating Charge Base – It also failed to locate the charging base at some point. It fumbled its way until it completely ran out of charge before reaching the charging base. However, this was very minimal.
The bObsweep bObi Pet is among the few vacs that compete favorably with other cleaners in its range. It also competes very well with the top cleaners for pet hair.
One of its major competition is the Infinuvo QQ2 that has a sleek and stylish design. It also has UV sterilizing and most of the features inherent in the bObi Pet. Its price is also lower because the brand is less popular.
The bObsweep bObi Classic also gives the bObi Pet a run for its money. It comes with advanced dirt detection, a feature that makes it stand out when compared to the bObi Pet. Even though its price is slightly higher, the bObi Classic is worth every penny considering it has all other features the bObi Pet has.
Is it Worth the Money?
The bObisweep bObi Pet us a great compact vacuum cleaner that is ideal for those looking for a feature-packed cleaner at a budget. Unlike many vacuum cleaners out there, it has a 5-in-1 cleaning system that has UV sterilization and air purification for the best time at home even for those who keep pets. Besides, it is very easy to control courtesy of wireless control and a 3 button touchscreen control.
If you are a pet owner who wants convenience, then you should consider buying the bObisweep bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner!