🥇 EUFY Robovac 30 vs. 30c vs. 11s Review
Price History Chart
Price history RoboVac 11S Type Price When Current 239$ January 16, 2020 Highest 315$ July 31, 2019 Lowest 169$ December 4, 2018 Last price changes Date Price Jan 14, 2020 239$ Jan 11, 2020 229$ Nov 12, 2019 240$ Price history RoboVac 30 Type Price When Current 270$ January 16, 2020 Highest 390$ January 15, 2019 Lowest 200$ November 23, 2018 Last price changes Date Price Aug 9, 2019 270$ Aug 8, 2019 269$ May 22, 2019 270$ Price history RoboVac 30C Type Price When Current 292$ January 16, 2020 Highest 470$ September 1, 2019 Lowest 200$ July 2, 2019 Last price changes Date Price Nov 15, 2019 292$ Nov 12, 2019 292$ Nov 2, 2019 293$
Open Face to Face Comparison Table
|RoboVac 11S||RoboVac 30||RoboVac 30C|
|Good for Pet Hair||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Recharge and Resume||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Run Time||100 mins||100 min||100 minutes|
|Full Bin Indicator||No||No||No|
|Power suction||1300Pa||1500 Pa||1500 Pa|
|Cleaning System||3-Point Cleaning System||3-Point Cleaning System||3-Point Cleaning System|
|Сleaning Area||1292 ft2 / 120 m2||1292 ft2 / 120 m2||1292 ft2 / 120 m2|
|Cleaning Modes||Auto, Edge, Spot, Single room||Standard, BoostIQ, Max||Standard, BoostIQ, Max|
|Brushes||2 side brushes||4 side brushes||4 side brushes|
|Best for...||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh||2600 mAh||2600 mAh|
|Charging Time||About 5-6 hours||About 5-6 hours||300 - 360 mins|
|RunTime||100 minutes||100 minutes||100 minutes|
|Control and Apps|
|Remote Control (IR)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||No||No||Yes|
|Google Assistant Support||No||No||Yes|
|Weight||5.51 lbs||8.9 pounds||5.73 lbs|
|View on Amazon||View on Amazon||View on Amazon|
In this Robovac 30 vs. 30c vs. 11s comparison review, we want to find out which is the best slim robot vacuum in the market. As you may be aware, EUFY manufactures the slimmest robot vacuums in the market. For those with low clearance house fittings and pets, you understand that the regular vacuums like Roombas and Neato will not go under most furniture. But EUFY vacuums, which are 2.85-inches slim, will creep under sofas, beds, and kickstands where most pet hair and dirt hides.
But then, there are several Robovac models, so which one is the best option? That’s what we want to find out in this review. To start, we will look at the similarities between these three models, and most importantly, their difference — first, a short overview of the models.
This is the first slim model and hence the name 11s. The earlier model was just as good as this but wasn’t a low profile EUFy vacuum. This one offers excellent performance on bare floors and picks up the short pet hair pretty well. It is not a smart home ready to it vacuum, but it’s supplied with a remote instead. The 100 minutes in normal mode and 60 minutes when BoostIQ is active makes it a great bargain at around $200.
The Robovac 30 maintains the slim design and offers slightly better performance. While the Robovac 11s delivers around 1300Pa, the EUFY 30 delivers 1500Pa. If you have a carpet, this is a good purchase though the likes of Roborock S5 and S6 are the best considering they put forward 2000Pa. Unfortunately, this model is no smart, just like the 11s.
The EUFY 30c is a connected model, and instead of remote control, it supports 2.4GHz WiFi. You can operate it from your Smartphone remotely via the EUFYlife app. Also, pair it with Alexa or Google Home and so many other smart home platforms. Regarding performance, it puts up the same performance as the base model, EUFY 30.
Robovac 11s vs. 30 vs. 30c Similarities
- Low profile design – One of the best features the three vacuums boast is the slim 2.83-inches design.
- Cleaning orientation – EUFY Robovac 11s, 30 and 30c have been designed to offer sweeping and vacuuming. The duo works best on bare floors and picks up pet hair effectively.
- Filtration system – EUFY has not yet adopted true-HEPA filters. The three models have HEPA style filters that are 99% efficient but filter down to around 10 microns whereas true-HEPA filters will filter down to 0.3 microns.
- Brush design – EUFY maintains its revolutionary V-shaped brush design in all three models. On the side, the robots are equipped with single side sweeping brushes.
- Bin capacity – The three robot vacuums boast a 0.6L bin, but unfortunately, none has a full bin indicator or a similar notification feature.
Robovac 30 vs. 30c vs. 11s Differences
- Suction power – The Robovac 11s comes with a powerful motor that delivers 1,300Pa. On the other hand, the 30 and 30c have improved suction and hence the name BoostIQ. The duo delivers up to 1500Pa making them suitable for carpets.
- Boundary marking – The Robovac 11s lacks any form of boundary marking. As for the 30 and 30c, they come with physical boundary marking strips measuring 13.2 ft.
- Autonomy – None of the three EUFY models will resume cleaning after recharging. However, they all recharge automatically.
- Runtime – EUFY 11s, 30 and 30c have been designed with a 2,600mAh Li-ion battery, which can run for a cool 100 minutes.
- Smart connectivity – The Robovac 11s and 30 do not have Wi-Fi. However, the 30C, as the name suggests is a connected model that supports 2.4GHz WiFi and consequently, app control and Alexa integration.
- Remote Control – The 11s may not have WiFi, but at least it’s supplied with an IR remote. The Robovac 30 also comes with a remote to compensate for the lack of WiFI. As for the 30c, this is a connected model, so there’s no need for a physical remote.
Who Should Buy Robovac 11s?
- If you are on the search for an affordable robotic vacuum cleaner, this is your best shot. The Robovac 11s costs around $200.
- It is also great for pet owners as the slim design allows it to go under furniture, where pets like to groom, and also, where pet hair settles. However, it might not be the best for medium pile and high pile carpets.
Who Should Buy Robovac 30?
- The 11s is not ideal for the medium pile carpets, so get this model and take advantage of the 1500Pa suction power that can also handle the high pile and shag carpets more effectively.
- It is also an ideal purchase for those who want to limit where their robot vacuum can reach courtesy of the physical marking strips.
Who Should Buy Robovac 30c?
- The 30c is much similar to the 30 but is quite expensive.
- Buy this model if you have carpets as the BoostIQ mode activates when there is need for higher suction power.
- Smart home enthusiasts will also like the Robovac 30c as it comes with Wi-Fi for app control as well as pairing with Alexa.
- If you have pets, this is also the best model as you can vacuum the house regularly even from the office.