🥇 EUFY Robovac 11s vs 15c: Which is the best model?
eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
- Price history
- Last price changes
Price history Type Price When Current 224$ June 16, 2019 Highest 310$ February 7, 2019 Lowest 169$ December 4, 2018 Last price changes Date Price May 31, 2019 224$ Mar 17, 2019 224$ Mar 2, 2019 180$
- Price history
- Last price changes
Price history Type Price When Current 250$ June 16, 2019 Highest 250$ May 21, 2019 Lowest 250$ May 21, 2019 Last price changes Date Price May 21, 2019 250$
|Main advantages||eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S||RoboVac 15C|
|Good for Pet Hair||Yes||Yes|
|Recharge and Resume||Yes||Yes|
|Run Time||100 mins||100 min|
|Full Bin Indicator||No||No|
|Power suction||1300Pa||1300 Pa|
|Cleaning System||3-Point Cleaning System||3-Point Cleaning System|
|Сleaning Area||1292 ft2 / 120 m2||1292 ft2 / 120 m2|
|Cleaning Modes||Auto, Edge, Spot, Single room||Standard, BoostIQ, Max|
|Brushes||2 side brushes||2 side brushes|
|Best for...||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh||2600 mAh|
|Charging Time||About 5-6 hours||About 5-6 hours|
|RunTime||100 minutes||100 minutes|
|Control and Apps|
|Remote Control (IR)||Yes||Yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||No||Yes|
|Google Assistant Support||No||Yes|
|Weight||5.51 lbs||9.4 pounds|
|In box||Remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide||RoboVac 15C, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month .|
|View on Amazon||View on Amazon|
Are you looking for an affordable robot vacuum? Chances are, you are torn in between Robovac 11s vs. 15c which are two of the cheapest EUFY vacuums.
From the series model numbers, you can easily tell there is a difference. The ‘s’ in Robovac 11s denotes slim while the ‘c’ in Robovac 15c means that it is a connected model. But the latter is also slim, and that means it has the edge over EUFY 11s.
In this EUFY comparison review, we are going to compare the similarities between the Robovac 11s vs. 15c. We will also discuss the differences, but before that, a short overview of the brand and the two models.
EUFY is a subsidiary of the Chinese-owned Anker Innovations conglomerate. Besides robot vacuums, the brand is associated with several smart appliances, including the EUFY Genie voice control, smart lights, and smart cameras.
Several of their robot vacuums are best sellers on Amazon and other retail outlets.
Why we like Robovac 11s
The 11s is the upgrade of the earlier model, EUFY 11. Here are the things we liked about this vacuum.
- Slim design – This vacuum is just 2.85-inches high, allowing it to go under most of the household furniture.
- Versatility – This vacuum can clean bare floors, low carpets, and pet hair.
- 3-stage cleaning system – The 11s will sweep, agitate, and suck dirt debris. It has a powerful motor with BoostIQ Technology delivering 1300Pa. There is a primary V-shaped brushroll and two side sweeping brushes. Lastly, there is a HEPA style filtration system.
- IR remote control – You can control the Robovac 11s from 13ft. away using the supplied remote with LCD.
- Longer runtime – The 2600mAh battery lasts the vacuum for a cool 100 minutes.
Why we like Robovac 15c
- Smart connectivity – The 2.4GHz WiFi connectivity allows homeowners to use the EUFY app and also voice control.
- Voice Prompt – You don’t need internet to control the vacuum wirelessly courtesy of the Voice Prompt function.
- Manual Cleaning – This feature enables the homeowners to take control of the movement of the vacuum. Direct it to where there are dirt hotspots for faster and more efficient cleaning.
Robovac 11s vs 15c similarities
The Robovac 11s and 15c share quite a lot in common. Here are the similarities;
- Design – Though the finish is different, the design and dimensions are the same. They both have a diameter of 12.8-inches and are 2.85-inches thin. The weight on our kitchen scale was 5.85lbs for the duo.
- 3-point cleaning system – The EUFY 11s and 15c all use a 3-stage cleaning system.
- Cleaning orientation – The cleaning performance of the two is also the same. They handle bare floors (tile, vinyl, concrete, e.t.c.), low to medium carpets and pet hair.
- 2nd Gen motor – EUFY 11 s and 15c share the same Gen 2 motor that delivers around 1300Pa and have BoostIQ technology.
- Brush system – The newer Robovac 15c maintains the same primary beneath the unit and two side brushes.
- Triple filtration system – HEPA style filters are used in a three-stage process for both vacuums.
- Autonomy – EUFY uses their standard 2600mAh battery in all of their models; the 15c and 11s are no exceptions. They run for 100 minutes and recharge automatically. None of them resumes cleaning automatically.
- Navigation and mapping – Both models share the same SLAM navigation system for localization. A set of obstacle detection sensors and drop sensors keep the robots out of harm’s way.
Robovac 11s vs 15c differences
While they might seem similar, some few extras make the EUFY 15c the best choice. Here are the differences;
- Smart connectivity – Only the Robovac 15c is a connected model meaning it has WiFi for mobile app control via EUFY app and voice control (Alexa and Assistant).
- Manual Cleaning – On the mobile app, you can manually control the Robovac 15c to clean specific dirt spots.
- Voice Prompts – The EUFY 15c can be controlled using voice prompts, but the 11s lacks this feature.
- IR remote – The older EUFY 11s is supplied with an IR remote while the newer 15c lacks one but is compensated with smart connectivity.
Who should buy EUFY 11s?
The EUFY 11s may not be the best Robovac cleaner, but it still a worthy purchase. Buy it if you have;
- Low ground clearance furniture – The slim design ensures the Robovac goes under furniture and other low clearance fittings without getting stuck like regular vacuums like Roombas.
- Tight budget – The 11s is not the cheapest EUFY vacuum, but it is less expensive than the EUFY 15c.
- Bare floors, carpets, and pets – It handles hardwood, tile, linoleum, and vinyl floors effectively. Low carpet owners will also benefit from this affordable robot vacuum, and so will the pet owners.
- Mobility problems – The supplied remote control allows you to operate the cleaner without bending your back and without WiFi.
Who should buy EUFY 15c?
The EUFY 15c is an excellent robot vacuum cleaner that offers great value for money. Buy it if you have;
- Smart home enthusiasts – This cleaner is smart home ready as it comes with WIFI, which the 11s lacks. Operate it from your Smartphone or using Alexa and Assistant.
- Busy homes – With Manual Cleaning, you can focus more on those stained areas and dirt hotspots instead of vacuuming the entire house.
- Bare floors, carpets, and pets – EUFY 15c offers the same performance as the 11s on bare floors and carpets. It also picks pet hair very well.
From this Robovac 11s vs. 15c comparison review, it is clear that the EUFY 15c is the winner. It boasts all the features the older model has, and on top of that, it includes smart connectivity, Manual Cleaning, and Voice Prompts.
But all these come at an extra cost. If you are on a budget however, you can sacrifice the convenience and get the 11s as it offers the same cleaning performance at a cheaper price and has a remote control supplied.