? EUFY Robovac 11s vs 15c: Which is the best model?
Price History Chart
Price history eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Type Price When Current 220$ February 26, 2021 Highest 315$ July 31, 2019 Lowest 120$ June 23, 2020 Last price changes Date Price Feb 24, 2021 220$ Feb 23, 2021 210$ Feb 1, 2021 150$ Price history RoboVac 15C Type Price When Current 202$ February 26, 2021 Highest 250$ May 21, 2019 Lowest 82$ July 31, 2020 Last price changes Date Price Feb 23, 2021 202$ Jan 1, 2021 250$ Dec 9, 2020 170$
Are you looking for an affordable robot vacuum? Chances are, you are torn in between Robovac 11s vs. 15c which are two of the cheapest EUFY vacuums.
From the series model numbers, you can easily tell there is a difference. The ‘s’ in Robovac 11s denotes slim while the ‘c’ in Robovac 15c means that it is a connected model. But the latter is also slim, and that means it has the edge over EUFY 11s.
EUFY is a subsidiary of the Chinese-owned Anker Innovations conglomerate. Besides robot vacuums, the brand is associated with several smart appliances, including the EUFY Genie voice control, smart lights, and smart cameras.
Several of their robot vacuums are best sellers on Amazon and other retail outlets.
Why we like Robovac 11s
The 11s is the upgrade of the earlier model, EUFY 11. Here are the things we liked about this vacuum.
- Slim design – This vacuum is just 2.85-inches high, allowing it to go under most of the household furniture.
- Versatility – This vacuum can clean bare floors, low carpets, and pet hair.
- 3-stage cleaning system – The 11s will sweep, agitate, and suck dirt debris. It has a powerful motor with BoostIQ Technology delivering 1300Pa. There is a primary V-shaped brushroll and two side sweeping brushes. Lastly, there is a HEPA style filtration system.
- IR remote control – You can control the Robovac 11s from 13ft. away using the supplied remote with LCD.
- Longer runtime – The 2600mAh battery lasts the vacuum for a cool 100 minutes.
Why we like Robovac 15c
- Smart connectivity – The 2.4GHz WiFi connectivity allows homeowners to use the EUFY app and also voice control.
- Voice Prompt – You don’t need internet to control the vacuum wirelessly courtesy of the Voice Prompt function.
- Manual Cleaning – This feature enables the homeowners to take control of the movement of the vacuum. Direct it to where there are dirt hotspots for faster and more efficient cleaning.
Robovac 11s vs 15c similarities
The Robovac 11s and 15c share quite a lot in common. Here are the similarities;
- Design – Though the finish is different, the design and dimensions are the same. They both have a diameter of 12.8-inches and are 2.85-inches thin. The weight on our kitchen scale was 5.85lbs for the duo.
- 3-point cleaning system – The EUFY 11s and 15c all use a 3-stage cleaning system.
- Cleaning orientation – The cleaning performance of the two is also the same. They handle bare floors (tile, vinyl, concrete, e.t.c.), low to medium carpets and pet hair.
- 2nd Gen motor – EUFY 11 s and 15c share the same Gen 2 motor that delivers around 1300Pa and have BoostIQ technology.
- Brush system – The newer Robovac 15c maintains the same primary beneath the unit and two side brushes.
- Triple filtration system – HEPA style filters are used in a three-stage process for both vacuums.
- Autonomy – EUFY uses their standard 2600mAh battery in all of their models; the 15c and 11s are no exceptions. They run for 100 minutes and recharge automatically. None of them resumes cleaning automatically.
- Navigation and mapping – Both models share the same SLAM navigation system for localization. A set of obstacle detection sensors and drop sensors keep the robots out of harm’s way.
Robovac 11s vs 15c differences
While they might seem similar, some few extras make the EUFY 15c the best choice. Here are the differences;
- Smart connectivity – Only the Robovac 15c is a connected model meaning it has WiFi for mobile app control via EUFY app and voice control (Alexa and Assistant).
- Manual Cleaning – On the mobile app, you can manually control the Robovac 15c to clean specific dirt spots.
- Voice Prompts – The EUFY 15c can be controlled using voice prompts, but the 11s lacks this feature.
- IR remote – The older EUFY 11s is supplied with an IR remote while the newer 15c lacks one but is compensated with smart connectivity.
Who should buy EUFY 11s?
The EUFY 11s may not be the best Robovac cleaner, but it still a worthy purchase. Buy it if you have;
- Low ground clearance furniture – The slim design ensures the Robovac goes under furniture and other low clearance fittings without getting stuck like regular vacuums like Roombas.
- Tight budget – The 11s is not the cheapest EUFY vacuum, but it is less expensive than the EUFY 15c.
- Bare floors, carpets, and pets – It handles hardwood, tile, linoleum, and vinyl floors effectively. Low carpet owners will also benefit from this affordable robot vacuum, and so will the pet owners.
- Mobility problems – The supplied remote control allows you to operate the cleaner without bending your back and without WiFi.
Who should buy EUFY 15c?
The EUFY 15c is an excellent robot vacuum cleaner that offers great value for money. Buy it if you have;
- Smart home enthusiasts – This cleaner is smart home ready as it comes with WIFI, which the 11s lacks. Operate it from your Smartphone or using Alexa and Assistant.
- Busy homes – With Manual Cleaning, you can focus more on those stained areas and dirt hotspots instead of vacuuming the entire house.
- Bare floors, carpets, and pets – EUFY 15c offers the same performance as the 11s on bare floors and carpets. It also picks pet hair very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does EUFY RoboVac 11s have WIFI?
How long does it take to charge EUFY 15c?
Why is RoboVac 15C more expensive than RoboVac 11S?
Does EUFY 11s and 15c map your house?
Eufy Robovac 11s vs 15c: which vacuum is the best for carpet cleaning?
From this Robovac 11s vs. 15c comparison review, it is clear that the EUFY 15c is the winner. It boasts all the features the older model has, and on top of that, it includes smart connectivity, Manual Cleaning, and Voice Prompts.
But all these come at an extra cost. If you are on a budget however, you can sacrifice the convenience and get the 11s as it offers the same cleaning performance at a cheaper price and has a remote control supplied.