Tineco A11 vs Tineco S11 vs Tineco S12
You will agree with me that American and European brands are considered kings when it comes to stick vacuums. But despite many advantages, they are quite expensive. Tineco is a less known but cheaper alternative that still can compete worthily.
In this Tineco A11 vs Tineco S11 vs Tineco S12 comparison review, we want to find out what are the similarities and differences between the three models. Later on, we will give our recommendations on who should buy which model and why.
Last update on 2021-08-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The difference is the color, with the former sporting a light blue and silver finish while the latter is emerald green and silver.
For this review, we will be comparing the Tineco A11 Master to the other two stick vacuums.
The model deserves attention thanks to its affordable price combined with nice performance. That’s why, on the one hand, you save on smart connectivity and app control features. And on the other hand, you get nice performance to deal with hard floors and carpets, pet hair. All options are available with a LED Multi-Tasker, and a Full-size LED Soft Roller Power Brushes.
The price is what allows this product to beat younger and smarter models. So, in Tineco A11 vs S12 battle, we’d recommend Tineco A11 for customers on a budget who need a lightweight and durable unit. The product comes with 2 batteries.
Moreover, not only can you carry it from one story to another, but you can also use it as a compact handheld model for spot messes. In this case, you can complement your vac with a mini power brush, 2-in-1 dusting brush, crevice tool, flexible long crevice Tool, hair cleaning tool.
Thus, we love an improved motor that provided us with higher cleaning power. Unfortunately, the manufacturer doesn’t state exact suction info, but we can definitely say it’s over 125,000 rpm seen in Tineco A11.
Also, the new iLoop Smart Sensor technology helps the vac detect hidden dust and debris and auto-adjust suction power.
But, if comparing Tineco A11 vs S11, we see that the latter loses a bit in run time. The same battery can now last for 40 minutes only.
However, smart technologies redeem all inconveniences. Customers finally get app control complemented with an onboard color LED display.
Finally, you should try the unit due to the handheld modification and as many as three accessories to clean stairs, furniture, and even the car. There are a mini power brush, 2-in-1 dusting brush, and a crevice tool.
We have the Tineco Pure One S12 M Lite, Tineco Pure One S12 M, Tineco Pure One S12, and Tineco Pure One S12 Plus.
In this review, we chose the Pure One S12 Plus as it boasts the most features compared to the other three.
Though being the most expensive, it wins in all Tineco S12 vs A11 or Tineco S11 vs S12 battles since no other vacuum provides such an ultimate power and durability.
The novelty offers the longest run time for 100 minutes of non-stop cleaning. This is impossible durability especially minding extreme power. Users get two batteries in one pack, so you can simply use one while another is recharging and then change them.
In a word, Tineco S12 is suitable for all floors and all debris and can vacuum even deep carpets and pet hair. Moreover, you can process plenty of other surfaces with extra tools such as a mini power brush, a 2-in-1 dusting brush, a crevice tool, a Flexible Long Crevice Tool, and a soft-roller brush for hard floors.
The iLoop technology and a smart display are included.
Now that we know a thing or two about the three models, it is time we look at the similarities and most importantly, the differences between Tineco S11 vs A11 vs S12.
Tineco A11 vs Tineco S11 vs Tineco S12 Similarities
- Design – All Tinecos boast the same design in terms of construction. They are stick vacuums and can be converted from the stick mode to the handheld. But they slightly differ in colors.
- Multi-Surface Cleaning – No matter what floor types you’ve got in your house – all models can deal with hard floors, carpets, and pet hair equally well.
- Filtration – Tineco A11, S11, and Pure One S12 Plus both come with HEPA filtration making the duo best for allergy sufferers.
- Bin Size – Tineco vacuums hold up to 0.6L of dirt in their bins despite the model.
- Noise Level – We cannot say Tinecos are silent, but the noise level they provide is considered standard. And it’s the same for all units.
- Handheld Configuration – Both A and S series allow users to transfer vacuums from regular to handheld devices for spot cleaning.
- >Warranty – The Tineco brand tags along with a two-year warranty.
Tineco A11 vs Tineco S11 vs Tineco S12 Differences
- Dimensions and Weight – Though all models are quite lightweight for easy carry and cleaning, their dimensions and weight change from model to model. So, you can choose a lighter or a more solid product for you.
- Suction Power – When it comes to suction power, Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus is a beast with a maximum output of 150AW. Second is the S11 model, which delivers 130AW when running optimally. Last is the Tineco A11, which puts out 120AW when at high power settings.
- Cleaning Head – The Tineco A11 Master comes with an LED Multi-tasker power brush and an LED soft roller brush. So does the Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus. Tineco S11 includes a direct drive LED multi-tasker power brush only.
- Attachments – Apart from the main brushes, the manufacturer equips us with extra tools. The Pure ONE S12 Plus and the A11 coincide here. They come with a 2-in-1 dusting brush, a mini power brush, a crevice tool, a soft dusting brush, and a flexible long crevice tool. The Tineco S11 offers a 2-in-1 dusting brush, a mini power brush, and a crevice tool.
- Cleaning Modes – Tineco A11 comes with three cleaning modes: Eco, Auto, and Boost mode. Choose Eco mode for light cleaning and to save battery. For medium and intensive cleaning, switch to Auto and Boost, respectively. The Tineco S11 has two modes: Auto for standard cleaning and Max for the most challenging cases. Lastly, the Pure ONE S12 Plus has Auto and Manual mode, and furthermore, you can adjust the power too.
- iLoop – You will not find this technology in the Tineco A11 model. If you want your vac to detect dirt and automatically increase the suction, get the S11 or the S12 units.
- Display – Only the Tineco S series, i.e., the S11 and the S12, come with a display. They feature an LED that shows battery status, remaining cleaning time, and cleaning modes, malfunctions, and other alerts, among other crucial data.
- Battery and Runtime – Tineco S11 comes with one inbuilt battery that can last for 40 minutes. On the other hand, Tineco A11 and S12 Plus have dual battery systems. They come with two batteries for you to replace the dead with a full one to continue cleaning. The only difference here is that the A11 lasts for 50-60 minutes, and the S12 can clean for 100 minutes in low power mode. Recharge time is about 3-4 hours.
- Smart Connectivity – Tineco S11 and S12 are ahead of the A11 model when it comes to Smart connectivity. They boast 2.4GHz Wi-Fi allowing for control on the Smartphone app.
Who Should Buy Tineco S11?
- The Tineco S11 is the best deal for those who are looking for a stick vacuum for affordable money. This is a golden mean for us.
- If you need a powerful, durable, reliable unit with a wide set of accessories and smart control, get the S11.
- It packs raw power and includes the essential attachments for handling floors and messes like pet hair.
- It is also a great deal for those looking for a simple handheld vacuum for cleaning upholstery and car interior after taking your dog for a ride.
Who Should Buy Tineco A11?
- The Tineco A11 is the cheapest of the three, so if you are on a budget, this is the best choice for you.
- It also tags along with the most important attachments. By the way, the kit is identical to the expensive S12 models. It also features two batteries for extended cleaning.
- So if you want the best performance without any smart connectivity things, this is your product.
Who Should Buy Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus?
- If you are looking for the best value for your money, this is the best deal.
- The Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus comes with all the accessories you will need for tackling different cleaning needs.
- In addition, it is well endowed with convenience features, including the display, and Wi-Fi for Smartphone operation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chinese vacuum brands like Tineco equal to famous western names like Dyson?
Tineco A11 vs Tineco S11 vs Tineco S12: which stick vacuum has the most powerful suction?
Tineco S12 vs Tineco S11: which vacuum is better for carpets?
Which stick vacuum has a stronger battery?
What is the most affordable Tineco stick vacuum?
Our Tineco stick vacs comparison came to its end. We hope you managed to pick up your perfect product. Anyway, we think all cleaners show themselves as worthy investments that can contribute to effortless cleanliness in your home.