? Tineco A11 vs. Tineco S12 vs. Dyson V11
Price History Chart
Price history Tineco A11 Type Price When Current 581$ March 1, 2021 Highest 895$ October 22, 2020 Lowest 225$ September 10, 2020 Last price changes Date Price Jan 19, 2021 581$ Jan 18, 2021 536$ Jan 17, 2021 535$ Price history Tineco S12 Type Price When Current 476$ March 1, 2021 Highest 570$ September 3, 2019 Lowest 267$ June 29, 2020 Last price changes Date Price Mar 1, 2021 476$ Feb 27, 2021 447$ Feb 26, 2021 500$ Price history Dyson V11 Type Price When Current 600$ March 1, 2021 Highest 699$ March 4, 2020 Lowest 441$ August 25, 2020 Last price changes Date Price Feb 7, 2021 600$ Feb 6, 2021 674$ Feb 5, 2021 679$
You will agree with me that Dyson is the king when it comes to stick vacuums, but it is quite expensive. Tineco is a cheaper alternative, but it is not an established brand like Dyson.
In this Tineco A11 vs. Tineco S12 vs. Dyson V11 comparison review, we want to find out what are the similarities and differences between the three models. Later on, we will give our recommendations on who should buy which model and why.
The difference is the color, with the former sporting a light blue and silver finish while the latter is emerald green and silver.
For this review, we will be comparing the Tineco A11 Master to the other two stick vacuums.
We have the Tineco Pure One S12 M Lite, Tineco Pure One S12 M, Tineco Pure One S12, and Tineco Pure One S12 Plus.
In this review, we chose the Pure One S12 Plus as it boasts the most features compared to the other three.
The two models available in the US market are the Dyson V11 Torque Drive and Dyson V11 Animal.
For this review, we chose the Dyson V11 Torque Drive, which comes to five attachments compared to the four accessories the Animal has.
Now that we know a thing or two about the three models, it is time we look at the similarities and most importantly, the differences.
Tineco A11 vs. Tineco S12 vs. Dyson V11 Similarities
- Design – Both Dyson and Tineco boasts the same design. They are stick vacuums and can be converted from the stick mode to the handheld.
- Filtration – Dyson V11, Tineco A11 and Pure One S12 Plus both come with HEPA filtration making the duo best for allergy sufferers. A slight difference is the fact that Dyson’s filters are washable, but Tineco’s do not need washing.
- Warranty – The UK brand Dyson and their Chinese counterparts Tineco tag along with a two-year warranty.
Tineco A11 vs. Tineco S12 vs. Dyson V11 Differences
- Dimensions and weight – The Tineco A11 Master measures 43.7 × 10.4 × 11.2 inches and weighs just 5.5 lbs. The Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus is 10 x 6 x 47 inches and weighs 6.6lbs. On the other hand, Dyson measures 10.3 × 9.8 × 50.6 inches and is slightly heavier at 6.7lbs.
- Suction power – When it comes to suction power, Dyson is a beast with a maximum output of 185AW. Second is the Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus, which delivers 150AW when running optimally. Last is the Tineco A11, which puts out 120AW when at high power settings.
- Operation noise – Dyson produces 70dB when in Eco mode, 75dB in Auto mode and 78dB, the loudest, in Boost mode. The two Tinecos are at least quieter with the Tineco A11 averaging 71dB while the Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus produces around 73 dB in Max mode.
- Cleaning head – The Tineco A11 Master comes with an LED Multi-tasker power brush and an LED soft roller brush. The Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus includes a direct drive LED multi-tasker power brush and an LED soft roller power brush. Lastly, Dyson V11 tags along with a high torque cleaning head only.
- Cleaning modes – Dyson comes with three cleaning modes; Eco, Auto, and Boost mode. For light cleaning, choose Eco mode, and save battery. For medium and intensive cleaning, switch to Auto and Boost respectively. The Tineco A11 Master has two modes; Trigger and Continuous Power Mode. The former is for picking up debris instantly while Continuous Power Mode is for general house cleaning. Lastly, the Pure ONE S12 Plus has Auto and Manual mode, and furthermore, you can adjust the power.
- Bin capacity – Tineco A11 and Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus are bagless stick vacuums and come with clear 0.6L dust cups. Dyson V11 has the edge here as it comes with a 0.75L dust cup.
- Attachments – The Pure ONE S12 Plus comes with a direct drive LED power brush, automatic prefilter cleaning tool, 2-in-1 dusting brush, multi-angle folding adapter, LED soft roller power brush, mini power brush, crevice tool, extension hose, soft dusting brush, and flexible long crevice tool. The Tineco A11 Master includes an LED multi-tasker power brush, LED soft roller brush, 2-in-1 dusting brush, crevice nozzle, long soft crevice tool, mini power brush, prefilter cleaning tool, flexible multi-angle tube, flexible extension hose, hair cleaning tool, and soft dusting brush. On the other hand, Dyson V11 Torque Drive comes with a high torque cleaner head, mini motorized tool, combination tool, mini soft dusting brush, stubborn dirt brush, and crevice tool.
- Display – The Dyson V11 Torque Drive is the only V11 Series model that comes with a display. It features an LED that shows battery status, remaining cleaning time, and cleaning modes. The Tineco A11 Master lacks a display. On the other hand, Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus features a Smart Technology display, which shows energy usage, power modes, malfunctions, and other alerts, among other crucial data.
- Battery and runtime – Dyson comes with an inbuilt battery that can last for 70 minutes in low power setting and an average of 15 minutes in high power mode. The charging time is 270 minutes. On the other hand, Tineco A11 and S12 Plus have a 2500mAh Li-ion battery that can last for 100 minutes in low power mode and 20 minutes in high power. Recharge time is 210 minutes, and two battery packs are included.
- Smart connectivity – Tineco is a step ahead of Dyson when it comes to Smart connectivity. The Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus boasts 2.4GHz Wi-Fi allowing for control on the Smartphone app. Dyson V11 and Tineco A11 lack this feature.
Who Should Buy Dyson V11 Torque Drive?
- The Dyson V11 is the best deal for those who are looking for a stick vacuum from a trusted brand.
- It packs raw power and includes the essential attachments for handling floors and messes like pet hair.
- It is also a great deal for those looking for a simple handheld vacuum for cleaning upholstery, and car interior after taking your dog for a ride.
Who Should Buy Tineco A11?
- The Tineco A11 is the cheapest of the three, so if you are on a budget, this is the best choice for you.
- It also tags along with the most important attachments. It also features two batteries for extended cleaning.
Who Should Buy Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus?
- If you are looking for the best value for your money, this is the best deal.
- The Tineco Pure ONE S12 Plus comes with all the accessories you will need for tackling different cleaning needs.
- In addition, it is well endowed with convenience features, including the display, and Wi-Fi for Smartphone operation.