BISSELL Crosswave vs. Spinwave vs. Pet Pro
Price History Chart
Price history BISSELL CrossWave, 1785A Type Price When Current 250$ March 1, 2021 Highest 500$ December 29, 2020 Lowest 169$ June 22, 2020 Last price changes Date Price Feb 27, 2021 250$ Feb 26, 2021 245$ Jan 15, 2021 250$ Price history BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A Type Price When Current 300$ March 1, 2021 Highest 700$ November 27, 2020 Lowest 225$ June 16, 2020 Last price changes Date Price Feb 5, 2021 300$ Feb 4, 2021 300$ Feb 3, 2021 375$ Price history BISSELL Spinwave, 2039A Type Price When Current 94$ March 1, 2021 Highest 240$ May 8, 2020 Lowest 67$ September 15, 2020 Last price changes Date Price Mar 1, 2021 94$ Feb 27, 2021 77$ Feb 25, 2021 100$
Which is the best in this BISSELL® Crosswave vs. Pet Pro vs. Spinwave comparison review?
That will be our focus in today’s debate. We will be evaluating the similarities and differences of these three vacuums in a bid to understand what each model has been designed for.
But before we delve into many details, here is an overview of the BISSELL® brand and the three models.
BISSELL® is an American vacuums brand and actually ranks as the best floor care products manufacturing company in terms of sales and boasts a 20% market share in North America.
The BISSELL 1785A is an all-round wet and dry vacuum for bare floors, carpets, and rugs.
It boasts excellent suction power and a dual action brush which picks up dirt and wipes out stains and grime thoroughly.
It also picks up pet hair, but it is not very effective.
The BISSELL 2306A is quite similar to the 1785A only that this model has been designed with pet owners in mind and hence the name CrossWave® Pet Pro.
This is a great wet vacuum for those on a tight budget.
The BISSELL Spinwave has been designed for bare floors, and unlike the 1785A and 2306A, this model doesn’t have a two-tank system and also lacks Smart Touch Controls.
These are just some of the sacrifices that come with a cheap BISSELL vacuum.
BISSELL® Crosswave vs. Pet Pro vs. Spinwave Similarities
- Swivel Technology – The three vacuums have been designed with Swivel Technology for easy and effortless maneuvering. Steer it left or right with just a simple wrist turning and that’s it!
- Cleaning orientation – The three BISSELL vacuums have the same cleaning orientation. They have been designed to vacuum and mop (wet & dry) simultaneously.
- On-Demand Spray Trigger – All the three vacuums come with cleaning solutions and feature an on-demand spray trigger. Spray the cleaning solution with a simple tap, as needed.
BISSELL® Crosswave vs. Pet Pro vs. Spinwave Differences
- Design, dimensions, and weight – Bissell Crosswave measures 10.5 x 12 x 46 inches and weighs just 11.05lbs. The Pet Pro measures 10.5 x 12 x 46 inches and weighs 11.5lbs. Lastly, the Spinwave measures 8 x 16 x 45 inches and weighs just 9.5lbs.
- Application – The BISSEL Crosswave and Crosswave Pet Pro have been specially designed to clean tile, laminate, sealed wood floors, linoleum, pressed-wood floors, rubber floor mats, area rugs, and carpets. As for the Spinwave, you can rely on it to clean tile, laminate, sealed wood floors, vinyl, and linoleum.
- Cleaning head – The Crosswave 1785A comes with a Dual-Action Brush Roll that consists of a microfiber and nylon brush. The cleaning head stretches to 12-inches. As for the Crosswave Pet Pro, we find a Tangle-Free Pet Brush Roll which prevents tangling even with long hairs. The cleaning head is 12-inches long. Lastly, the BISSELL Spinwave has reusable scrubby and soft-touch microfiber pads attached to the 14-inch cleaning head.
- Water tank – As wet and dry vacuums, the Crosswave and Crosswave Pet Pro feature Two-Tank Technology ensuring you rinse the floor with clean water only. The clean water tank is 28oz. while the dirty water tank is 14.5 oz. As for the Spinwave, we only have a single water tank with a 28 oz. capacity.
- Accessories – BISSELL CrossWave AiO comes with 1 Multi-Surface Brush Roll and one trial-size Multi-Surface Formula. The Crosswave Pet Pro includes 2 Multi-Surface Pet Brush Rolls and 2 Multi-Surface Pet + Febreze Formula. Lastly, BISSELL Spinwave boasts two scrubby, two soft mop pads, and two trial-size Multi-Surface Formula.
- Cord length – The two Crosswave vacuums are corded, and all come with 25ft. power cords but unfortunately, they lack Automatic Cord Rewind. As for the Spinwave, the power cord is a little bit shorter at 22ft. and also lacks Automatic Cord Rewind.
- Pet Hair Strainer – This is an exclusive feature found in the BISSELL Pet Pro only that catches the long hairs to prevent them from getting into the water tank.
Who Should Buy BISSELL® Crosswave 1785A?
If you are looking for an affordable all-round wet and dry floor vacuum, this is your best shot.
It has been designed to handle bare floors, carpets, and rugs as well. While it may pick up pet hair, it is not the best choice for pet owners in terms of efficiency.
Who Should Buy BISSELL® Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A?
If you have pets, don’t buy the 1785A or the Spinwave. Only the Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A is designed with pet owners in mind.
The brushroll is anti-tangle, ensuring even the long hairs don’t wrap around or jam the brushroll. It also has the pet hair strainer to prevent pet hair from getting to the tank, and lastly, the included Febreze Freshness Spring gets rid of the bad pet-related odors.
Besides bare floors, you can also rely on this BISSELL to thoroughly vacuum carpets and area rugs.
Who Should Buy BISSELL® SpinWave® 2039A?
The Spinwave is the cheapest model amongst the three and costs under $100 while the Crosswave and Crosswave Pet Pro cost well over $250.
Buy it if you’re looking for a gentle vacuum cleaner for bare floors, and sealed hard floors.
However, note the extras that it doesn’t tag along with.