🥇 BISSELL® Crosswave vs. Pet Pro vs. Spinwave
BISSELL CrossWave, 1785A
BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A
BISSELL Spinwave, 2039A
Price History Chart
Price history BISSELL CrossWave, 1785A Type Price When Current 240$ January 18, 2020 Highest 350$ September 6, 2019 Lowest 200$ October 27, 2019 Last price changes Date Price Jan 17, 2020 240$ Jan 14, 2020 235$ Dec 31, 2019 239$ Price history BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A Type Price When Current 270$ January 18, 2020 Highest 330$ July 29, 2019 Lowest 240$ November 28, 2019 Last price changes Date Price Jan 15, 2020 270$ Jan 14, 2020 267$ Jan 5, 2020 270$ Price history BISSELL Spinwave, 2039A Type Price When Current 100$ January 18, 2020 Highest 146$ December 5, 2019 Lowest 80$ November 18, 2019 Last price changes Date Price Dec 16, 2019 100$ Dec 14, 2019 146$ Dec 11, 2019 100$
Open Face to Face Comparison Table
|BISSELL CrossWave, 1785A||BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A||BISSELL Spinwave, 2039A|
|Good for Pet Hair||Yes||Yes||No|
|Recharge and Resume||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||No||No||No|
|Power suction||4.4 Amps||100-150 AW||0.9 Amps|
|Cleaning System||Multi-Surface Cleaning||All-in-one multi-surface pet||Multi-Surface formula|
|Сleaning Area||700 sq. ft.||700 sq. ft.||N/A|
|Cleaning Modes||Vacuum and Wash||Wet/dry||Mop and Cleaner|
|Brushes||Dual Action Brush Roll||Multi-Surface Pet Brush Rolls||2 scrubby, 2 soft mop pads|
|Dustbin Capacity||0.21 gallons||0.21875 gallons||28 ounce|
|Best for...||Bare Floors, Area Rugs||Tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed-wood floors, area rugs, carpet||Bare Floors, Sealed Hard Floors|
|Battery Capacity||504 watts||N/A||N/A|
|Control and Apps|
|Remote Control (IR)||Yes||No||No|
|Amazon Alexa Support||Yes||No||No|
|Google Assistant Support||Yes||No||No|
|Width||12 in||12 in||16 in|
|Height||46 in||46 in||45 in|
|Weight||11lbs||11.5 lbs||11 lbs|
|View on Amazon||View on Amazon||View on Amazon|
Which is the best in this BISSELL® Crosswave vs. Pet Pro vs. Spinwave comparison review?
That will be our focus in today’s debate. We will be evaluating the similarities and differences of these three vacuums in a bid to understand what each model has been designed for.
But before we delve into many details, here is an overview of the BISSELL® brand and the three models.
BISSELL® is an American vacuums brand and actually ranks as the best floor care products manufacturing company in terms of sales and boasts a 20% market share in North America.
The BISSELL 1785A is an all-round wet and dry vacuum for bare floors, carpets, and rugs.
It boasts excellent suction power and a dual action brush which picks up dirt and wipes out stains and grime thoroughly.
It also picks up pet hair, but it is not very effective.
The BISSELL 2306A is quite similar to the 1785A only that this model has been designed with pet owners in mind and hence the name CrossWave® Pet Pro.
This is a great wet vacuum for those on a tight budget.
The BISSELL Spinwave has been designed for bare floors, and unlike the 1785A and 2306A, this model doesn’t have a two-tank system and also lacks Smart Touch Controls.
These are just some of the sacrifices that come with a cheap BISSELL vacuum.
BISSELL® Crosswave vs. Pet Pro vs. Spinwave Similarities
- Swivel Technology – The three vacuums have been designed with Swivel Technology for easy and effortless maneuvering. Steer it left or right with just a simple wrist turning and that’s it!
- Cleaning orientation – The three BISSELL vacuums have the same cleaning orientation. They have been designed to vacuum and mop (wet & dry) simultaneously.
- On-Demand Spray Trigger – All the three vacuums come with cleaning solutions and feature an on-demand spray trigger. Spray the cleaning solution with a simple tap, as needed.
BISSELL® Crosswave vs. Pet Pro vs. Spinwave Differences
- Design, dimensions, and weight – Bissell Crosswave measures 10.5 x 12 x 46 inches and weighs just 11.05lbs. The Pet Pro measures 10.5 x 12 x 46 inches and weighs 11.5lbs. Lastly, the Spinwave measures 8 x 16 x 45 inches and weighs just 9.5lbs.
- Application – The BISSEL Crosswave and Crosswave Pet Pro have been specially designed to clean tile, laminate, sealed wood floors, linoleum, pressed-wood floors, rubber floor mats, area rugs, and carpets. As for the Spinwave, you can rely on it to clean tile, laminate, sealed wood floors, vinyl, and linoleum.
- Cleaning head – The Crosswave 1785A comes with a Dual-Action Brush Roll that consists of a microfiber and nylon brush. The cleaning head stretches to 12-inches. As for the Crosswave Pet Pro, we find a Tangle-Free Pet Brush Roll which prevents tangling even with long hairs. The cleaning head is 12-inches long. Lastly, the BISSELL Spinwave has reusable scrubby and soft-touch microfiber pads attached to the 14-inch cleaning head.
- Water tank – As wet and dry vacuums, the Crosswave and Crosswave Pet Pro feature Two-Tank Technology ensuring you rinse the floor with clean water only. The clean water tank is 28oz. while the dirty water tank is 14.5 oz. As for the Spinwave, we only have a single water tank with a 28 oz. capacity.
- Accessories – BISSELL CrossWave AiO comes with 1 Multi-Surface Brush Roll and one trial-size Multi-Surface Formula. The Crosswave Pet Pro includes 2 Multi-Surface Pet Brush Rolls and 2 Multi-Surface Pet + Febreze Formula. Lastly, BISSELL Spinwave boasts two scrubby, two soft mop pads, and two trial-size Multi-Surface Formula.
- Cord length – The two Crosswave vacuums are corded, and all come with 25ft. power cords but unfortunately, they lack Automatic Cord Rewind. As for the Spinwave, the power cord is a little bit shorter at 22ft. and also lacks Automatic Cord Rewind.
- Pet Hair Strainer – This is an exclusive feature found in the BISSELL Pet Pro only that catches the long hairs to prevent them from getting into the water tank.
Who Should Buy BISSELL® Crosswave 1785A?
If you are looking for an affordable all-round wet and dry floor vacuum, this is your best shot.
It has been designed to handle bare floors, carpets, and rugs as well. While it may pick up pet hair, it is not the best choice for pet owners in terms of efficiency.
Who Should Buy BISSELL® Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A?
If you have pets, don’t buy the 1785A or the Spinwave. Only the Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A is designed with pet owners in mind.
The brushroll is anti-tangle, ensuring even the long hairs don’t wrap around or jam the brushroll. It also has the pet hair strainer to prevent pet hair from getting to the tank, and lastly, the included Febreze Freshness Spring gets rid of the bad pet-related odors.
Besides bare floors, you can also rely on this BISSELL to thoroughly vacuum carpets and area rugs.
Who Should Buy BISSELL® SpinWave® 2039A?
The Spinwave is the cheapest model amongst the three and costs under $100 while the Crosswave and Crosswave Pet Pro cost well over $250.
Buy it if you’re looking for a gentle vacuum cleaner for bare floors, and sealed hard floors.
However, note the extras that it doesn’t tag along with.