Eufy 15t vs 25c vs 15c Max Comparison Review
Eufy is among the most popular robot vacuums brands. The company has several models in the market, and selecting one can be a challenge when shopping.
But are there any other similarities? In addition, what brings the price difference? That is what we want to find out in this review. We will also be revealing who should buy what model and why. But just before that, an overview of the three models will do us good.
Last update on 2023-05-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Eufy Robovac 15t
Eufy RoboVac 15T is a basic option for customers on a budget. If you’re looking for thorough cleaning results without any super hi-tech innovations and other investments, we definitely recommend trying this product.
The 15T is not the smartest. It lacks WiFi support, so you cannot run it through your phone. However, the kit includes a convenient remote control that partially replaces the app.
All in all, the vacuum can work in four modes, supports schedule, and perfectly processes low and medium-piled carpets thanks to 1500 Pa suction and BoostIQ.
We also love though basic but non-random navigation and a very durable battery for almost 2 hours of cleaning. Moreover, RoboVac 15T can charge itself without your participation.
Please mind the product is not the best for pet hair. And it filters the air with its dual-layer and high-performance filters but doesn’t trap allergens.
If you have a small or medium apartment with hard and carpeted floors and don’t have pets and allergies, this is your excellent affordable assistant. It does vacuum everywhere and everything.
Eufy Robovac 25c
Here is another basic model that came to replace the popular Eufy 20c. You can also notice several similarities with the 15T bot. However, there are no major differences.
Eufy equipped all its cleaners with the same «frame» functions. So, the 25C has the same brushes, filters, suction, 0.6L bin, navigation, and even design.
It is WiFi compatibility that makes it a worthier investment compared with RoboVac 15T. This vacuum supports the Eufy app. So, you can enjoy the same quality of performance combined with much more convenient control.
Eufy RoboVac 25C is a great affordable robot vacuum if you have bare floors and carpets. But once again, it’s not for pet hair collection.
Eufy Robovac 15c Max
As the name suggests, this is an upgrade to the Eufy 15c. We can also say that the vacuum became an improved version of both previous devices.
RoboVac 15C Max took all the best features from its brothers. We mean its brush system, filters, navigation, and of course, WiFi control.
However, the manufacturer focused on a more thorough cleaning and pet hair removal. That’s why the Max model comes with higher suction power (2000Pa). There is also a single room mode to concentrate all power on massive pollutions.
The increased suction and BoostIQ make RoboVac 15C Max the best for bare floors, carpets, and pet hair as well. And together with WiFi, the product becomes the best robot cleaner in our review.
Eufy 15t vs 25c vs 15c Max Similarities
- Design and shape – The Eufy 15t, 25c and 15c Max are all round-shaped robot vacuums, but the dimensions and weight are a little bit different. But of importance is the fact that the models are under 2.85-inches allowing them to go under most low clearance furniture where dirt hides.
- BoostIQ Technology – This is among Anker’s best innovation that works by adjusting suction power automatically. The Eufy 15c Max and Eufy 25c both come with the feature only that the suction power is different. On bare floors, it remains inactive, and when the robot detects carpets, BoostIQ is activated within 1.5 seconds.
- Brush system – All vacuum cleaners feature a triple-brush system and a side sweeping brush as well.
- Scheduling – The Eufy 15t, 25c, and 15c Max all come with an easy to use scheduling function. Program what time you want your robot cleaner to work, and it will complete the job.
- Bin capacity – The new Eufy 15c Max features a larger 0.6L bin making it best for homes with pets and a lot of dirt. This is equally true for Eufy 25c and 15t. Also mind that the three bots lack a full bin indicator mechanism – unless you set notifications.
- BoostIQ – Luckily, all robot cleaners can automatically determine carpets and increase suction for better vacuuming on this complicated surfaces.
- Battery and power management– Anker is famous for its batteries and in the Robovac 15t, 15c and 25c, a 2600mAh battery has been included. It can run for 100 minutes when BoostIQ is not activated. The recharge time is 2 – 3 hours but none of them resumes cleaning after recharging.
- Navigation – These Robovacs use a SLAM navigation algorithm. The sensors send a beam to the walls, and when they bounce back, the robot can know its position in relation to the walls. Also, there are anti-cliff sensors and obstacle detection sensors for safety.
- Climbing threshold – The vacuums have large offroad wheels that can go over a 0.63-inch threshold.
- Floor mapping – The Eufy 15t, 25c and 15c Max lack an elaborate floor mapping system meaning they clean in a random pattern.
Eufy 15t vs 25c vs 15c Max Differences
- Smart connectivity – As mentioned earlier, only RoboVac 15C Max and 25C robot vacuums are connected models meaning they have Wi-Fi. They are compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, allowing for Smartphone app operation and Alexa/Google Assistant compatibility. The 15T modification does not support WiFi and works through a remote control.
- Suction power – One of the profound differences between the vacuums is the suction. The Eufy 15t and 25c deliver a maximum of 1500Pa when BoostIQ is activated. This makes them ideal for bare floors and carpets up to the medium pile. On the other hand, the Eufy 15c Max steps up suction power to 2000Pa when BoostIQ is activated. This makes it a great deal for bare floors, pet hair, and all types of carpets including Flokati rugs and shag carpets.
- Operation noise – Now that the three have different suction power, the operation noise should definitely vary from one model to the other. The manufacturer states the same 55 dB noise level for all devices. In fact, our tests show the Eufy 15c Max is a bit louder at 65 dB when BoostIQ is activated.
- Touch controls – The Robovac 15 t and 25c come with a larger touchscreen panel with three controls at the top. On the other hand, the Robovac 15c Max has a single power button – not touch-enabled.
- Filter – Though filtration systems are very close here and consist of several levels, only Eufy 15c Max features an air treatment style idential to HEPA.
- Cleaning Modes – With each vacuum, users will get different set of cleaning modes.
- Find My Robot – In large apartments, your robot may get stuck, so finding it could be a problem. But with the Find My Robot feature, you can quickly locate it. Only the Eufy 15c Max boasts this feature and can be accessed from the App.
Who Should Buy Eufy 15t?
- Eufy 15t is the best option for customers on a budget. The product provides excellent cleaning results for small and medium dwellings, bare and carpeted floors. You can consider the model if you don’t need WiFi control and other remote customization tips.
Who Should Buy Eufy 25c?
- The Eufy 25c is a great vacuum cleaner for homeowners on a tight budget. It delivers excellent cleaning performance on a range of bare floors, including hardwood, tile, and linoleum.
- It also may suit families with short haired dog and cat breeds. Buy the Eufy 25c if you have low to medium pile carpets and no future ambitions of buying high pile carpets, shags and rugs.
Who Should Buy Eufy 15c Max?
- The Eufy 15c Max may seem to be a less potent model, but it offers the best cleaning performance. Buy this vacuum if you have bare floors (tile, vinyl, linoleum, and hardwood).
- It also works best in homes with pets, regardless of the length of the hairs. Now, if you are looking for a vacuum for carpets, this is the best deal courtesy of the 2000Pa suction power, higher than what Roomba 980 offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between EUFY 15c and 25c?